Heritage Oaks Hospital
Heritage Oaks Hospital, an acute psychiatric hospital located in Sacramento, is a northern California leader in mental health services, including co-occurring psychiatric treatment and chemical dependency treatment. We offer a wide range of programs that are individually tailored to our patients’ needs.
We’re celebrating our expanded and upgraded 125-bed hospital, providing quality behavioral health and mental health services in our community.
- 49 recently built inpatient beds in a beautiful facility
- New inpatient co-occurring disorders program, serving adults with psychiatric and substance abuse problems
- Renovated adolescent inpatient unit serving youth (ages 13-17) with psychiatric and co-occurring disorders
- Dedicated geriatric inpatient unit focused on the behavioral health needs of seniors
- Multiple partial hospitalization program locations serving adults
New Outpatient Behavioral Health Program
in West Sacramento
The Harbor Oaks Outpatient Center at 2945 Ramco St. in West Sacramento, CA is our newest outpatient services location, offering programs for clients who have recently completed an inpatient hospital stay, or for those who are experiencing a decline in daily functioning due to mental or emotional distress. Our goal is to validate our clients’ individual strengths while empowering them to attain their optimum personal growth and potential. More >
Our Outpatient Program is seeking licensed therapists to join our energetic team in providing clinical excellence to clients as they strive to meet their treatment goals and work towards an improved quality of life. Our programs serve adults and senior adults at three locations, providing a full-day Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) five days per week and an intensive outpatient program (IOP) during the day or in the evening. Adolescents can attend our Roseville Oaks Outpatient Center’s evening intensive outpatient program (IOP) three evenings per week.
As a member of our dynamic clinical team, you will;
- Work with clients seeking treatment for disruption in mood and or thought processes, as well as co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric disorders.
- Facilitate group therapy sessions and perform case management, crisis intervention and family interventions.
- Utilize Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to validate our clients’ individual strengths while empowering them to attain their optimum personal growth and potential.
Go to our Careers page to learn more and to apply!