Heritage Oaks Hospital
Heritage Oaks Hospital Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ Recognition from The Joint Commission
Heritage Oaks Hospital is a northern California leader in mental health services, including co-occurring psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment. We offer a wide range of programs that are individually tailored to our patients’ needs.
We’re celebrating our expanded and upgraded 125-bed hospital, providing quality behavioral health services in our community.
- 49 recently built inpatient beds in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility
- New inpatient co-occurring disorders program, serving adults with psychiatric and substance abuse problems
- Renovated adolescent inpatient unit serving youth (ages 13-17) with psychiatric and co-occurring disorders
- Dedicated geriatric inpatient unit focused on the behavioral health needs of seniors
- Multiple partial hospitalization program locations serving adults