Heritage Oaks Hospital’s inpatient and outpatient programs are seeking licensed therapists and qualified nursing staff to join our energetic team in providing clinical excellence to clients as they strive to meet their treatment goals and work towards an improved quality of life.
As a member of our dynamic clinical team, you will;
- Work with clients seeking treatment for disruption in mood and or thought processes, as well as co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric disorders.
- Facilitate group therapy sessions and perform case management, crisis intervention and family interventions.
- Utilize Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to validate our clients’ individual strengths while empowering them to attain their optimum personal growth and potential.
• RN FT, evenings & nights
• Mental Health Technician FT, all shifts
• Nursing Supervisor FT, all shifts
• Admissions Nurse FT, days and evenings
• Activities Aide Per diem, week days
• Social Worker Per diem, days & weekends
• Assessment & Referral Clinician – Mobile Assessment Team (MAT) FT, evenings
• Assessment & Referral Clinician FT, days
• Assessment & Referral Clinician Per diem, all shifts
• Admissions Nurse Per diem, days/evenings/weekends
• MAT Clinician FT evenings, FT nights
• Therapist Per diem, days
• RN/UR Clinician FT, days
We look forward to welcoming you to the Heritage Oaks Hospital team!