For the Acute Inpatient Program we provide an initial assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric and co-occurring disorders (psychiatric and substance abuse disorders), followed by a smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support.
Inpatient Treatment Includes:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Intensive physician involvement and oversight
- Physician-led, multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Individualized treatment planning
- Therapeutic groups and educational classes addressing co-occurring psychiatric and substance use disorders
- Intensive treatment not available on an outpatient basis
- Coordination and discharge planning with outpatient services, community providers, outside agencies, family members and your insurance provider
If you or someone you know could benefit from inpatient treatment at Heritage Oaks Hospital, please contact us today.